Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random late October 2008

I got free tickets to attend Canadian singer extraordinaire CELINE DION the other night. While not usually my music of choice, she did sing extremely well, and her power ballads were amazing. I particularly liked I'm Your Angel (the song she did with R.Kelly) . Obviously, the controversial R&B singer was not there, but she had one of her backup singers do a great job. It was the wife's favourite concert of all time. She practically knew all the lyrics of the old songs! Celine finished off the concert with My Heart Will Go On. Video to come??


The little one got her hair cut again:

Before:
After:


I borrowed Guitar Hero Aerosmith from my friend. I didn't know that my progress from the time I rented it would still be saved. I finished the game on HARD!

No comments: