Friday, July 11, 2008

Second last day errands

Today we drove around Richmond, like yesterday, and did last minute errands. We exchanged some $ in Richmond. We usually go to Yaohan. I went there and asked about Thai baht and Japanese Yen. The Baht was only 27 to 1! I refused, since it the current rate is 33 to 1. I just bought the Yen there. We then drove around and asked people where else to go. I found another place on Number 3 road and Westminster, and got a better rate: 30 to 1.

Saw the new iphone 3G today.... It's a beauty.
Going home to pack now. Leaving in 1.5 days!

Another concert tomorrow...maybe I'll have time to blog about it...maybe it'll have to wait till we arrive in Japan.

Cambodia:
Angkor Wat or no Angkor Wat? We still haven't decided but we're leaning towards no. It's not cheap to get there: $430 return from Bangkok for EACH! It's a 45 minute flight! We'll definitely save a lot of $ if we don't go, but will we ever have another chance to see this amazing place, nominated to be the 7th wonder of the world?

Oh, and felicitations goes to Les Parisiens for (finally) figuring out how to post! Should I translate their posts? Let me know.

Booked small flight successfully too! www.airasia.com Bangkok - Phuket one way. We're going to a town called Khao Lak, then taking a taxi to our favorite spot, Krabi!

No comments: