Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snorkeling (part one) in the Phi Phi islands!


Well...turns out the underwater camera works pretty well. Only thing is you can't zoom in or out, and you can barely look in the viewfinder with your goggles on. A lot of the photos were too close up. You could take only 26 photos, without being able to view them or delete them. It reminded me of the old days... The last photo is my favourite though...the fish was looking right at me!
I'm usually quite a bad swimmer, but give me snorkeling gear and I swim like a fish! Some poor people on our tour boat had to be "rescued" by the workers, even though they had life-jackets on! Poor them, they barely snorkeled at all afterward.

More of todays photos can be found here.

Here's yet another short video:

Met tons of people today. from all over: Denmark, Scotland, Kenya (NIROBE!), Tokyo, Holland, Singapore, Wales, and OTTAWA (My hometown!)

No comments: