Friday, August 29, 2008

Healthy Eating

Since we're on the topic of food (besides travel, our favourite theme!), I just read this website, stating the 5 healthiest fast food joints in the USA. I'm proud to say that I frequent 3 of them:
Noodles and Co. - a cool noodle restaurant from Colorado that has a few restaurants in Oregon that we've been to each time we go there.

Chipotle - not so authentic but decent Mexican food, recommended by cousin Ryan from Dallas.

Panera Bread - awesome soups and sandwiches, similar to Bread Garden here in Canada but oh so much better.

We've even seen Au Bon Pain in Thailand, though they have many locations in the States.
Here's the link to the Health.com article: http://eating.health.com/2008/04/23/the-healthiest-fast-food-restaurants/

I've decided to take a break on deep-fried foods. That means everything that goes in the deep fryer: Fish & Chips, fries, Chicken Fingers, etc. Even my favourite SWEET & SOUR PORK! I wonder how long this can last...

No comments: