Friday, August 15, 2008

Off to Seattle!

We're headed off to Seattle, after going to Bellingham with my parents today. This time, we're going because of the SEAHAWKS! I gotta make sure they allow SLR's at the stadium. Hopefully I'll get some good photos of their pre-season game vs. da BEARS on Saturday.

We went to English Bay, our favourite Vancouver spot, yesterday. We had sushi and pizza on the beach! Despite the pristine beaches we saw in Thailand, we will always have a soft spot for the waters of British Columbia. I'm too tired to upload the photos (the camera's in the car), so here's an old one:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Cool blog, just found your link from the incoming links from my site. What type of camera do you have? I go down to Seattle all the time but have yet to go to the Seahawks. Enjoy. Off to read more posts...