Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dernier jour de vacances

uh...yes.

Townshoes is opening up at Pacific Centre, the mall downtown. Probably one of the best places to get shoes in Vancouver.
So the wife decided to "borrow" the photos I was originally going to post:
We celebrated the last full day of our vacation downtown sans le chien. After our dinner at our favourite restaurant in Vancouver, Guu, we went shopping (what else?) and then went for dessert at Sweet Obsession. They had a peanut-butter chocolate cake. I don't know what it is, but I find myself loving anything to do with peanut butter recently:
After dessert, we decided to go rent video games as one real final hurrah. I found Guitar Hero Aerosmith. We got home and I started playing...my first online playing experience. Though I rarely listen to Aerosmith, I did ok against someone named KICK:
The headphones are definitely necessary

Here are some photos from yesterdays visit to Spanish Banks:
Slow shutter speed to create blur while panning on moving objects. Poor dog was exhausted as I made her run pretty fast.


1 comment:

Flo said...

wahh ça c'est un vrai saut!