Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jet lag this late in the trip??

I don't know if it's the lack of tourist-style walking, but I find myself feeling super tired in the afternoons here...I guess it's a combination of the excessive deserts + super late nights. Tonight we celebrated the wife's grandpa's 82nd birthday.

Here's almost the entire family (sans moi, j'ai pris la photo!)

We presented a Carpenters song for Grandpa

They don't chop off the heads off chickens and ducks at the food centers (The duck heads were more interesting, but I didn't get a photo):
Tried two new Ice Kachang flavours:

Peanut (I seem to love'em...reeses, etc.)

Kiwi
At the mall (yeah, we went again today), I bumped into the CD of Youtube sensation

Marié Digby. If you haven't seen her, I'd recommend checking her out, especially "Umbrella" (with over 8 million views!). I wonder if they have this CD back at home yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes they have the CD here! the husband has one! (you can get it at bestbuy)